East Coast Business Park
Finding Your Business the Right Home in King’s Lynn
The East Coast Business Park site comprises of 25 industrial units ranging from 1,400 to 26,400 sqft and totals 75,000 sqft.
It is an independently owned business park based in King's Lynn, located on the west side of King's Lynn adjacent to the A17 & A47 and is home to companies including Johnston Publishing and Andrew Page Automotivation.
The company has been managing this site since 1983 and in that time it has seen many innovations and improvement which continues to this day.
Choose the right space for your business needs
- A total of 75,000 sqft of warehousing, industrial and office space to suit differing requirements.
- Accommodation ranges from 1,400 sqft to up to 26,400 sqft.
- The park is situated with good road links to A17, A47 and A10 and is currently the home to a variety of businesses.
A cared for business park and community
- It is a close knit Park community.
- On-Site Park management ensures prompt attention to tenant enquiries and a high standard of maintenance.
- The card operated entry gate (out of hours) and 24hs CCTV provides security peace of mind.
Well connected in East Anglia
- Located in a prime East-Anglian business location.
- Excellent access to regional road network and transport infrastructure: 0.5 miles from A17, A47 and 2 miles from the A10.
- Community and Park Initiatives
For flexible lease terms feel free to call on 01553 772689 or contact us by email.